From the traditions of our Noble Nabi SallAllahu alaihi wasallam:
Knowledge is an indispensable weapon against the ploy of Shaytan, without which couples remain susceptible and vulnerable.
The woman is like a rib; if you try to straighten her, she will break. So if you want to get benefit from her, do so while she still has some crookedness.
The world and all its contents are but perishable commodities, and the best of perishable commodities is a pious wife.
No believing man should totally dislike a believing woman, his wife. If he dislikes something in her, there would be something else in her that he would like.
Should I not inform you of the best of man’s treasures? A pious wife, when he looks at her she pleases him.
The most perfect belief is that of those who are best mannered and tender to their wives.
A man will be rewarded for spending on his wife, even for putting a morsel of food in her mouth.
O people, fear Allah Ta’ala concerning your wives. You have taken them into your possession with the permission of Allah.
The best of you are those who are best to their wives, and I am the best of you to my wives.
You shall not enter Paradise until you have faith, and you will not have faith until you love one another. Have mercy on those on the earth, and He Who is in Heaven will have mercy on you.
When a woman seeks the pleasure of her husband and carries out her domestic duties to his satisfaction, she gets the same reward as the men get for their services to Allah Ta’ala.
If it were permissible to prostrate to any one besides Allah Ta’ala, I would have asked the woman to prostrate before the husband.
A woman cannot do what she owes to Allah Ta’ala until she has done what she owes to her husband.
Everyone of you should adopt a remembering tongue, a thanking heart, and a believing wife who may help you in preserving your Iman.
The Road of Deliverance; a talk given to sisters by an Alim Rahmatullah alaihi, who rests in Jannatul Baqi having spent decades in Makkah and Madinah tracing the footsteps of Rasulullah SallAllahu alaihi wasallam and the Sahabah RadhiAllahu anhum.
1. One pious woman is better than 70 Saints, Awliya, and one pious woman means the whole family is pious, while one sinning woman affects seven generations.
2. One sinning woman is worse than one thousand sinning men.
3. The two raka’at prayer of a pregnant woman is 80 times better than the two raka’t prayer of a non-pregnant woman.
4. Allah Ta’ala grants a breast feeding woman one good deed for every drop of milk she feeds her baby.
5. The woman that welcomes and comforts her husband when he comes home, Allah Ta’ala grants her the reward equal to that of half a jihad.
6. The woman that cannot sleep at night due to her child’s crying is given a reward equal to that of freeing 20 slaves.
7. For the husband or wife who looks upon each other with kindness, Allah Ta’ala looks upon both of them with His Mercy.
8. If a woman cannot sleep due to comforting her sick child Allah Ta’ala forgives all her sins and bestows upon her a reward equal to twelve years of worship.
9. If a woman recites ‘Bismillah’ before milking her cow or buffalo, that animal prays for her.
10. If a woman recites ‘Bismillah’ while kneading flour Allah Ta’ala adds Barakah to the flour.
11. The woman who enjoys looking at other men is cursed by Allah Ta’ala. As it is Haram for men to look at non-mehrim women it is also Haram for women to look at non-mehrim men.
12. The woman who does Dhikr whilst doing her housework is rewarded by Allah Ta’ala as if she was cleaning the Ka’abah.
13. If you do not practice modesty then do as you like.
14. A woman who is steadfast with her prayer and fasting and is chaste and loyal to her husband has the choice of entering Jannah through any door.
15. There are two people whose prayers do not go above their heads; the runaway slave and the woman who is disloyal to her husband.
16. A pregnant woman’s day is considered equal to a day of fasting and her night to a night of worship.
17. When a woman gives birth, Allah Ta’ala bestows upon her a reward similar to that of 70 years of worship, plus for every pain she endures during labour she receives the reward equivalent to one Hajj.
18. If a woman dies within 40 days after childbirth she is given the rank of a martyr.
19. If a baby cries and the mother feeds it without cursing she will be given a reward equivalent to one year of Ibadah.
20. When a child reaches the age of weaning an angel comes to give the good news to the mother that he child’s entry to Jannah is Wajib.
21. Whenever a husband returns from a journey and is fed by his wife who has remained chaste and loyal during his absence she will be rewarded with 12 years of nafl worship.
22. When a woman massages her husband without him asking she is bestowed with the reward equal to 7 tola (1 tola=11grams) of gold in sadaqat. If she massages him after her requests it then she is rewarded 7 tola of silver.
23. For the woman whose husband is satisfied with her and then she dies, Jannah becomes Wajib for her.
24. To teach one’s wife one mas’ala is to get the reward equal to 80 years of worship.
25. In Jannah people will go to visit Allah Ta’ala, but for the woman who practices purdah and modesty in Dunya, Allah Ta’ala will come to visit her.
Our Lord, give us joy in our spouses and offspring. Make us good examples to those who are aware of You. (25:74)
O Allah! Unite our hearts, grant us compatibility and love. Bless us with contentment and happiness.
O Allah! Forgive us and shroud us with Your protection and mercy. Ameen.
All good is from Allah Ta’ala whereas mistakes are from this humble speck. May Allah Ta’ala Bless all readers, bringing you all closer to Him and His Rasul SallAllahu alaihi wasallam. May He accept our humble efforts and grant us the capacity to be good and do good. Ameen.